Tuesday, December 13, 2011

This is R E A L I T Y

As I am currently peeved, I shall grace you with a hate today.  I hope you enjoy ittttt

Hate: Mike's Hard Lemonade.  Luckily, I think even they are starting to realize what a horrible product they have.  Nice try in the beginning trying to pawn it off to the ladies.  Maybe some of them even went for it back in those days because, hey, lemonade is fucking delicious.  Not this lemonade, girls.  Obviously your devious plan has since backfired (shocker) most likely because people tasted it, although that probably wouldn't  even be necessary.  Even if you can get through one, drinking another is just out of the question.  What is the point in drinking fucking Mike's Hard Lemonade if you aren't even going to be drunk.  And now, your new commercials seem to be switching the audience to men.  You know that commercial with the baseball players, the guy is distracted by the Mike's stand or something like that.  Please, pleease Mike's Hard Lemonade company, tell me you didn't think this was in any way any man's alternative to beer when you first made it.  Please tell me this is just your last ditch effort to save your retarded and disgusting product.  I think for my own sanity I'll just believe that in my heart.

Love: Ellen DeGeneres.  She is hilarious, and it's pretty rare for women to be funny, not to hate on my own kind, but seriously there aren't a lot of funny female comedians.  Anyway, props to Ellen.  I ESPECIALLY appreciate that she loves to scare people as much as I do, and all her scaring videos are hilarious.  I think my favorite Ellen clip is this one, it is amazing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_V4jWLsTtM&feature=fvst

Nighty Night,
theGrump

1 comment:

  1. PEEVE: links on the internet that don't link you to the link!

    :-P

    I hope you're listening to the Mariah Carey xmas cd!

    ReplyDelete